Parsec on Android is experimental. It only works with select Android devices running Android 8 or newer with OpenGL ES3 or better. Although our Android app is on the Google Play Store, there are still a lot of bugs, and it may not work well or at all on your phone or tablet.
Some known bugs include:
- Some controllers may not behave correctly
- Mouse and keyboard input is still in progress and may work incorrectly in some cases
- There are issues with Android on Chromebooks
- Not all devices are supported
- Some Android TV devices and older Android phones have increased latency