FreeSync and G-Sync are technologies that reduce tearing while maintaining low latency. They use an adaptive refresh rate to accomplish this. The way the work, however, can sometimes have a negative impact on the streaming performance of Parsec. If you are hosting a session on a gaming PC with FreeSync or G-Sync and the other latency saving techniques mentioned here do not help you, you can try disabling FreeSync or G-Sync.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Lag, Latency and Quality Issues
- Unable to Download or Install Parsec
- How to port-forward Parsec
- I Can't See My Hosting PC Or My Friend Can't See My Hosting PC
- Black Screen In Overwatch
- Slow Alt Tabbing When Running Parsec With DirectX Rendering
- Guest Sees A Red Screen
- "Unable to Use Hardware Decoder, Falling Back to Software Mode"
- White Screen On Parsec
- Black Screen Showing While I Hear Sound and Can See Mouse