FreeSync and G-Sync are technologies that reduce tearing while maintaining low latency. They use an adaptive refresh rate to accomplish this. The way the work, however, can sometimes have a negative impact on the streaming performance of Parsec. If you are hosting a session on a gaming PC with FreeSync or G-Sync and the other latency saving techniques mentioned here do not help you, you can try disabling FreeSync or G-Sync.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Lag, Latency and Quality Issues
- Eliminating Sound Echo While Co-Op'ing With Friends
- Echo Cancellation Feature
- Troubleshooting the High Performance Relay server
- Unable to Download or Install Parsec
- How to port-forward Parsec
- I Can't See My Hosting PC Or My Friend Can't See My Hosting PC
- Black Screen In Overwatch
- Why Is Parsec Running in the Background on Startup?
- Slow Alt Tabbing When Running Parsec With DirectX Rendering