There are several keyboard shortcuts that you can use in Parsec. You can view and change them in the settings, in the "Hotkeys" section.
Below is a list of the default hotkeys we have. If you want a quick way to revert your changes back to the default, there's a "Reset to Default" button in the bottom of the hotkey settings.
- Interact with chat: Ctrl + Shift + C
- Toggle menu: Ctrl + Shift + M
- Toggle windowed mode: Ctrl + Shift + W
- Immersive mode: Ctrl + Shift + I
- Detach mouse: Ctrl + Alt + Z
- Send Ctrl+Alt+Del: Ctrl + Alt + End (you must be the same account as the host)
Disconnecting from the stream
- Windows: Ctrl + Alt + '
- Mac: Command + Q or Command + W
- Raspberry Pi: Ctrl + Alt + ~
- Linux: Ctrl + Alt + ~
Hosting in the computers tab
- Allow pending join requests: Ctrl + F1 (for people who weren't given permission to join without approval)
- Kick everyone connected (panic button): Ctrl + F3
Warp and Teams
- Switch Display: Ctrl + Shift + C
- Second Screen: Ctrl + Shift + S
- Enhanced Pen: Ctrl + Shift + P