In some cases, you may want to connect to multiple computers from one device using Parsec. For instance, you could set up a four quadrant grid of small windows with each connected to a different computer. If you are using a Windows device, this is possible by using the portable application for Windows.
- Download the Parsec portable application. This is a zip folder, also available in the downloads page
- Copy that zip folder that's sitting in your downloads directory as many times as your heart desires (i.e. if you want to connect to 4 computers at once, copy/paste that folder 3 times to make a total of 4 zip folders on your computer).
- Unzip each folder.
parsecd.exefrom each folder.
- Log in to each running copy of Parsec.
- Connect to the computer you want to (go into windowed mode if you're not already).
- Rinse and repeat steps 5 and 6.