If your download isn't finishing, the installer file is disappearing, or the installation is ending prematurely, check if your anti-virus is interfering. A common culprit is Segurazo / Santivirus / Segantivirus, it commonly causes installation issues and most of our users don't even know they have it installed. If you have it, uninstall it completely and restart your computer. In newer variants of Segurazo, you will need to use safe mode and use something like Malwarebytes to remove it.
Articles in this section
- Unable to Download or Install Parsec
- How to port-forward Parsec
- Black Screen With H.265 And RTX Cards
- I Can't See My Hosting PC Or My Friend Can't See My Hosting PC
- Black Screen In Overwatch
- Slow Alt Tabbing When Running Parsec With DirectX Rendering
- Guest Sees A Red Screen
- "Unable to Use Hardware Decoder, Falling Back to Software Mode"
- White Screen On Parsec
- Black Screen Showing While I Hear Sound and Can See Mouse