Sign up for Parsec for Teams
Your designated administrator should sign up for Parsec for Teams and choose the number of seats your company will need. Then add a corporate credit card and save the details before creating your team. Follow the steps below to sign up!
- Browse to Parsec for Teams, type in your designated administrator's email address and create a username. Click 'Next'.
- Create a password for the administrator. We highly recommend two-factor authentication is enabled during this step. Click 'Create Account'.
- (Optional) If two-factor authentication was enabled during the previous step, you'll need to configure a TOTP based authenticator application such as Authy or 1Password. After installing your authenticator app, scan the QR code with the authenticator app or manually provide the private key. Enter the 6-digit code provided by your authenticator app as well as a recovery email to recover your account in the event credentials and/or codes are lost or forgotten. Click 'Enable 2FA'.
- (Optional) In addition to configuring your TOTP based authenticator app, we'll provide 10 backup codes that can be used in place of the 6-digit TOTP code. These codes should only be used in the event you do not have access to your authenticator app. Download the codes and make sure they're saved somewhere secure!
- Provide a 'Team Name'. Please note this name will show at the top left of the Parsec for Teams admin portal. Click 'Next'.
- Select a billing cycle and number of seats. Click 'Next'.
- Provide billing information. Click 'Review Purchase'.
- Review purchase details. If everything is correct click 'Confirm Payment', otherwise the 'Go back' button can be used to return to previous page forms for corrections. Click 'Confirm Payment'.