This article covers the installation of the Parsec app on Android. Parsec on Android is experimental. It only works with select Android devices running Android 8 or newer with OpenGL ES3 or better. Although our Android app is on the Google Play Store, there are still a lot of bugs, and it may not work well or at all on your phone or tablet. We do not support hosting on Android devices.
- Some controllers may not behave correctly
- Mouse and keyboard input is still in progress and may work incorrectly in some cases
- There are issues with Android on Chromebooks
- Not all devices are supported
- Some Android TV devices and older Android phones have increased latency
Install Parsec app on Android
- Download the Parsec app from the Google Play Store
Login and connect
- Launch Parsec.
- Log in or create your account.
- Add a friend via the menu bar, or login with the same account on another computer that can host, then click 'Connect' on your Android device to join the host machine.