In the Parsec for Teams admin portal under the App Rules section, it is possible to enforce additional authentication requirements on a ruleset by ruleset basis. The following settings can be configured to bolster security around authentication.
- Team Alias - Enhance SAML authentication experience by allowing people to provide a SAML alias during initial SAML authentication.
- Session Duration - Require people to re-authenticate after configured expiration timer.
- Enforce SAML - Require people who are not Super Admins to authenticate against the configured SAML IdP.
- Enforce Two-Factor Authentication - Require team members to authenticate with two-factor authentication. If an account does not have two-factor authentication configured, the person will be required to enable it during next logon event.
- Enforce IP Address Verification