In certain scenarios people may need access to the login screen of the host computer, a common example being after a reboot. To access the login screen on a MacOS host you will need to use a different installer and ensure a few requirements are met.
- Ensure your computer meets minimum system requirements
- Ensure you are using a hardwired (ethernet) internet connection
- Ensure FileVault is disabled
Installation and Setup
- Download the installer
- Please note this is a different installer than the one available on https://parsec.app/downloads
- Follow the installation steps from 'Install Parsec on MacOS'